Digital Marketing & Advertising Intern Position (90 day unpaid)
For the right individual, this is a career opportunity for a full-time position.
Core Activities will include:
- Perform baseline site audit for new websites
- Keyword Research
- Site setup activities: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo etc.
- Ad copy creation (text and image) and testing
- Landing page analysis and recommendations for optimal conversion rate
- Daily Campaign management: Bid Management, Keyword addition/deletion, Budget Monitoring
- Implementation of approved deliverables (i.e. site content, ad copy, etc.)
- Research support for campaign expansion and improvement
- Competitive analysis of similar campaigns
- Site setup activities: Google Analytics, XML sitemaps, Webmaster setup etc.
- On-page activities: Optimization of meta content, content body, headers, images, etc.
- Off-page activities: Link building, Local Search,
- Implementation of approved deliverables
- Technical review and troubleshooting
- Support Account Executives with client calls as needed
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Thinker – can look at and gather information critically and can make decisions based on strategic though process
- Cool – like technology and appreciate that change is indeed fun with all its ups and downs; continued improvement!
- Digital – if given the choice in a fire between underwear and their smartphone, would chose the smartphone and grab a towel on the way out
- Resourceful – have proven ability to do more with less
- Strong desire to work in general ad agency or digital marketing firm as a career or testing the waters for such; account managers, creative directors, SEO, website design, social media, writers & publishers, etc.
- Self motivated learner
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting external & self-imposed deadlines
- Understands that our clients are people and cares to treat them with the God given respect and attention they deserve