As your local SEO consultant, here are a few really solid tips from my friends over at SEW. Tim Smith over there has put together a nice punch list for those looking to get big immediate gains in their local seo program that are easy to implement.
Nine quick fixes to improve your stagnant SEO:
- Build Internal Links – specifically top pages to underperforming pages (assuming they are good).
- Improve your on-page content. Does it rock?
- Optimize meta titles / descriptions for clicks.
- Refocus underperforming pages.
- Quick link building – brand mentions (yours and hush…competitors too).
- Quick link building – just ask.
- Quick link building – link reclamation.
- Manage 404 errors.
- Fix redirect issues.